In all honesty, the vastness of the vision God has given me for this ministry is truly so overwhelmingly intimidating, it humbles me, excites me and terrifies me. Why He would choose ME to play any part in the building of His Kingdom on Earth is truly beyond me!
I'm learning to embrace the apostolic and prophetic gifting in my life and with that, I'm in a constant state of receiving and recording. I have countless journals, scribbles, and notes with divine downloads.
Who we aim to reach
- The religiously wounded
- The misinformed
- The wounded
- The sick
- The poor in spirit
- The sideline sleepy Christians
But if I were to sum it up into a few words, here they are:
- I see women embracing their identity in God without fear, shame or limitation.
- I see women leaning in to hear, see, sense and feel the indwelling presence of the Lord.
- I see women operating with strength and courage, praying with boldness and shameless audacity and proclaiming victory in all facets of life.
- I see a unified church operating gracefully because the body is embracing the unique beauty of God's creation that spans across gender, race, age, personal preference, styles and doctrine.
- I see a culture that is wide-eyed in wonder that dances in the mystery of miracles, signs and wonders from God.
- I see holiness becoming a greater goal than happiness.
- I see soldiers turning into warriors, stepping up and stepping in to contribute to the cause; no longer being content being containers but rather conduits of the work of the Lord.
- I see God's people living in the freedom they've been gifted by Jesus; untamed and unashamed.
- I see great ministries both "small" and "large" - all significant- by a simple surrendered "yes".
- I see The Church as a training ground and deployment center equipping and sending Kingdom influencers into all major spheres of life.