A Holy Spirit-led journey journaled in November 2017:
Psalm 37 is an acrostic poem where the stanzas begin with the successive letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
Once unpacked I saw 4 commands and promises revealed:
- Dwell/Live safely & prosper
- Receive your heart's desires
- Help & Justice
- How = Patiently | Why = For God to Act
- Trust & Do
- Commit & Trust
- Rest & Wait
Then I was led to...
Isn't it interesting how some translations say "trust" in place of "wait"...trusting and waiting are thethered together. Synonymous.
To TRUST is to WAIT.
To WAIT is to TRUST.
Join the conversation in the comments below:
- Did you know that trust and faith are interconnected?
- What trusting and waiting on the Lord for?
- Do you see the promises connected to your willingness to trust God?