Exactly one year ago today, I lead a Girls With Swords book study at my local church. Being a big fan of Lisa Bevere's teaching and studies, I was beyond excited! But what happened in that room from the very first day was nothing I could have ever anticipated.
A group of about 15+ women from all ages and stages gathered in an upper room of our historic cathedral church in Downtown Phoenix and what happened was beyond words. I struggle to find them even now. It was beautifully powerful. Breakthroughs happened. Insecurities were broken, deep friendships were made, and lives were changed forever.
- I witnessed women who had previously been afraid to pray aloud pray with boldness and audacity.
- I saw Warrior Women arise and embrace their strength in Christ in fresh ways.
- I witnessed deep seeded wounds of the heart healed.
- I saw walls fall.
- I witnessed true transformation.
- I saw women who struggled with consistent Bible study gain an insatiable hunger to dive in with open hearts.